Sunday, December 13, 2009

Myspace.com is pissing me off

The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section so please bear with us until we can get it back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. Dec 12, 2009 -Tom



This is what I got whenever I try to log in to imilyn_1079@yahoo.com with password _______ . What's wrong with Myspace.com lately ? Hey TOM, what's going on ?
Before this, my comment board suddenly swapped with a Spanish guy named Mike... And who the hell was that ? Well, I don't care. I want my comment board backk ... And I wanna log in like everybody does. I wish I can receive and even send comment to other people that I love (haha).
But then, Yaya was right, "Ngangah, sabar lah. Nti2 boleh lah kot."
Hurmm, watever u r doing, TOM, do it fast lahh. I'm craving for Myspace.com. HEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment