Monday, October 31, 2011

cool and not cool.

Smiling is not about you, but it's about who it helps. Awhhh, I like! thank u, dear anonymous(:
Pada saat ini, sy ada mood utk mengulas tentang 'vlogging'. Vlogging ni cool kan? Seriously, I enjoy watching vlog. But sometimes there are these people who just can't accept the world as it is. I saw this one vlog, panjang lebih kurang dlm 7 minit. *tanak lah gtau detail nyeee kann. Si dia nie menghabiskan lebih kurang 7 minit nie utk kutuk dan mencarut ke org lain. Ok, I know, u already told me in ur vlog tht this particular girl is reaaally a bad ass. tapi perlu ke you habiskan 7 minit just nak kutuk n 'throw bad words' pada si dia? vlog nie apa? tmpat nk meluahkan perasaan yg terpendam ke? I don't think sooo. Jangan lah buat perkara yg tak cool, ok?
Haha, maybe I'm just being too emotional about this. Everyone is free to do anything they want, but heyy, I'm just giving my thoughts and opinion. Perhaps one or two of the readers would be on the same page as me(:

Happy November uguysss, let October be your sweet memories.

1 comment:

  1. "Everyone is free to do anything they want". so i dont think it's a big deal dia nak meluahkan perasaan. teeehee ;)

    ReplyDelete